Friday, June 9, 2017

Mini Alphabet Icon Paintings Project


I know a few of you have been wondering what's going on with these mini canvas paintings I've been posting on Facebook and Instagram this week. These paintings are much more then just a basic arts and craft project. I'm actually doing these paintings for several reasons; stress reliever, future clipart set, project for my design portfolio and just for fun.

My neurologist suggested doing some painting as a stress reliever since I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now. I actually painted my entire life but for some reason I stopped once I graduated college. I guess adult life just got too busy. I'm excited to get back at it!!



After I complete all 26 mini canvas paintings, I'm going to take straight on photos of the individual paintings then offer those as a Painted A-Z Alphabet Icons Clipart Set. YAY!! I will include both color and black & white photos as well. This clipart set will hopefully add a crafty feel to your activities and/or units on Teachers Pay Teachers.

Here's a sneak peek of the first few mini canvas paintings:




I hope you guys are liking all the mini canvas paintings so far. I'm excited to show you guys the rest of the collection! PLUS I have something very fun planned once this collection has been completed so be ready! *hint-hint*


SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. I love the dual purpose of them. I'm glad that you are taking care of yourself you should always come first. Those of us who follow you will always be here. The colors are so vibrant and eye catching. This would be a fun activity to do with young children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Bonnie!! Thank you so much for always being there for me and your kind words. You are the best! :)

      Delete
  2. Those are adorable! I love you style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment Natalie! You just made my day! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...