Monday, June 19, 2017

Digital Resources & Extend Licenses



As most of you know, last week I finally decided to offer a few licenses that you have been asking about for a few years now; Digital Resources and Extended LicenseI have received tons of comments and messages about this concern and I would to clear this up... I am NOT removing anything from my current Terms of Use, I'm actually adding stuff to it to benefit my customers
I'm currently working on a PDF with visual aids showing examples on what's allowed and what's not. I think this will help answer a lot of your questions and concerns. I'll be posting in the next few days. Thanks for your understanding in this new type of resource and your support. Stay tuned! 


I thought I would discuss my license in more depth to help clear up some confusion. Please see details below:




ALL DIGITAL RESOURCES LICENSE: 
This license permits one user to use all graphic sets or stock photo sets in paid educational resources with moveable parts. You do not need this license if you are not making images moveable. You are allowed to use my graphics, stock photos and fonts on any educational website where the images are moveable. This additional license does not affect my standard Terms of Use in any way. Free digital resources using any of my graphics or stock photos are not permitted at this time. 





SINGLE DIGITAL RESOURCES LICENSE: This license permits one user to use one graphic set or stock photo set in paid educational resources with moveable parts. You do not need this license if you are not making images moveable. You are allowed to use my graphics, stock photos and fonts on any educational website where the images are moveable. This license does not apply to any bundles. You will need to purchase a license for each set in the bundle that you wish to use or purchase the Digital Resources All Sets License. This additional license does not affect my standard Terms of Use in any way. Free digital resources using any of my graphics or stock photos are not permitted at this time. 




EXTENDED LICENSE: This license permits one user to extend my existing Terms of Use. These terms can only apply to small business Teacher Pay Teachers authors. This additional license does not affect my standard Terms of Use in any way. With this extended license, my graphics, stock photos and fonts can be used for the following items: Published Work / Booklets, School Yearbook, Logo Design, Blog / Website, School Merchandise, Stickers and Puppets.




TERMS OF USE: 
I have received tons of comments and messages about this concern and I would to clear this up... I am NOT removing anything from my current Terms of Use, I'm actually adding stuff to it to benefit my customers. Previously I did not allow moveable images in digital resources (digital resources are not the same as paper activities or units that customers have been posting on TPT for years), I did not allow graphics for logos/blogs/sticker/puppets and I didn't allow products using my graphics to be outside of TPT, TN or Etsy. 

So I have offered a few licenses per the request of my customers and the future on TPT to use my creations in a few different ways that were not allowed before:


1.) Allow moveable images in digital resources.
2.) Allow logos, blogs, stickers, puppets, yearbook, etc to use my creations.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...