Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Yard Sale Find: Disney Alphabet Plates

I wasn't feeling the best today but I had to run an errand so I was forced to get out of the house. On my way home I passed a yard sale and something caught my eye. I thought I would just take a chance so I turned around. To my surprise, the item that caught my eye wasn't for me but next to it were these beauties.





A complete set of vintage Disney Alphabet Plates with it's original display. Everything was only $20 total and that's all I had in my wallet. I'm now the proud owner of these. Be still my heart! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my biscuits! this is tooooooooo cute! how creative! miss yard sales! -im from Missouri but moved to the Caribbeans--- ho hum--- this is really cute! What a super find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...