Saturday, August 19, 2017

Color Objects Color By Code Clipart Mega Bundle


I received tons and tons of requests to continue my color by code collections. I took a little break from them to work on other collections but I'm happy to say I'm back on track and hope to do a few more mega bundles. Thanks for all the support to get me back on track. 😊




My newest collection, Color Objects Color By Code Clipart Mega Bundle, you will receive 12 clipart sets and each clipart set will include 10 Color and 5 B/W Outlined Graphics. There are two different color styles; Solid Background Color / Easier & Multi-Color Background / Harder. Each set will include the name of the color and 4 objects that are that color. These are pre-made graphics will make your life easier when creating your own Color By Codes activities which as: Color By Numbers, Color By Word, Color By Symbol, Color By Icon, etc.


I would love to see the resources you are creating with my graphics. Feel free to email me, tag my in an Instagram post, send me a Facebook message, etc. 💖


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...